Wednesday, October 25, 2006

potential or talent?

some people told me that i had potential in drawing anime..some other people told me i have a talent in drawing anime..apparently the people who told me i had potential told me i couldnt draw that well becuase the face wasnt pointy enough..and that some other proportions were "crappy" as well...well...i had the help of a picture while drawing..and it looked exactly the same to me..and so why are u telling me this proportion crap?lol..sry..im being harsh here...if u told me my proportion was crap..wont u be telling the same to the drawer then? but anyways..im confused now...wad does potential and talent mean to me?
dictionary.com:
potential: capable of being or becoming
talent: a special natural ability or aptitude
does that mean here..if i practice my potential, it will become a talent? but if talents are given by God..altho u have to practice to be perfect..wouldnt it mean it would be a level higher than potential..like...in the middle..--mm..like..u have the talent to do it..but u have to practice..is that then the same as potential??
arrgghh..head hurts..cant think anymore...shall retardedly work harder i guess..--fizzled mind..arrgghh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home